45 Prom Dresses Ideas For You To Try



 The kind of young woman who can be a terrific torchbearer has high standards all the time, not just in her prom dress, but every, ordinary day. Margaret D. Nadauld
 One out of forty American men wears women's clothing. We've had more than forty presidents. One of these guys has been dancing around the Oval Office in a prom dress.
Allison Janney
 I've had marriage proposals, invitations to military balls and even a few prom offers from 18-year-old boys.
Hope Solo


 I went to four different proms in high school. I was addicted to the whole ballroom thing.
Amanda Seyfried
 You know, I always wondered what it would have been like to just go to school, play football with the guys and go to the prom. Just like a 'regular person.'
Donny Osmond
 I was dating my first boyfriend in high school for a long time, and we broke up before prom. I hadn't met anyone else that I really wanted to go with, and my friends have always been amazing. So I went with my friends and got a million photos with them!
Shay Mitchell
 I think prom is just about enjoying yourself.
Victoria Justice
 Prom has all the elements of a popular story. It reeks of all-Americanness, tension, drama. It has romance. Pretty dresses. Dancing. Limos. High school. Coming of age.
Adora Svitak


 I have led her home, my love, my only friend. There is none like her, none, And never yet so warmly ran my blood, And sweetly, on and on Calming itself to the long-wished for end, Full to the banks, close on the prom- ised good.
Alfred Lord Tennyson
 I work with a charity called Donate My Dress. It's got chapters all over the country where you can donate special-occasion dresses. Prom is a big deal when you're 15 years old, and it enables girls who don't have the money to come in and choose something special.
Ashley Greene
 In high school, my prom date fooled around with another guy - on prom night!
Matthew Perry
 My friends and I are collecting prom dresses to give to girls who can't afford them for their proms.
Lauren Bush
 I was a busy kid in high school - a little bit of an overachiever, I guess. Prom king was kind of silly, but the rest of the stuff was important to me.
John Legend


 I'm always hopeful. I feel like I'm at the prom sitting against the wall waiting for someone to ask me to dance.
Sarah Dessen
 Adolescence isn't just about prom or wearing sparkly dresses.
Jena Malone
 Every memory I had growing up was involving a basketball. I didn't go to the prom and stuff like that. It was always basketball for me.
Kevin Durant
 When I was young, all the books were about a Mary Jane and the football player and the prom and ending up with the quiet guy and making your mom happy. S. E. Hinton
 Every memory I had growing up was involving a basketball. I didn't go to the prom and stuff like that. It was always basketball for me.
Kevin Durant
 I don't get why prom is like a mini-wedding these days...No one should spend that kind of money for a high school dance.
Deb Caletti


 I never think of myself as any kind of sex symbol, but I get letters from all over, all sorts. It's really cool. I get a lot from inmates, which is kind of scary. But the best was the guy who wanted to send me a plane ticket to fly me to his prom.
Laura Prepon
 I never think of myself as any kind of sex symbol, but I get letters from all over, all sorts. It's really cool. I get a lot from inmates, which is kind of scary. But the best was the guy who wanted to send me a plane ticket to fly me to his prom.
Laura Prepon
 I've never been to a prom or a dance; so it's funny, because we have dances on the show, and I'll be like, 'Oh yay! It's my school dance!'
Ashley Benson































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

40+ Beautiful Flowers Tattoos Ideas For Women

35 Short Skirt Outfits Ideas

30 Beautiful pregnancy dress ideas and quotes

18 Charming Black outfits images and quotes

45 Cute Toe Nail Art Ideas For Summer

45 Tattoo Ideas That Make You Looked Hotter