30 Beautiful pregnancy dress ideas and quotes



 I feel like if you are with someone through the process of pregnancy and delivery, if nothing else, there is such an incredible amount of respect that would lead into some sort of love in one way or another. Megan Fox
 I was eating lots of vegetables and fruit every day during my pregnancy - my baby needed the best of the best, so it was the opposite of overeating. I had this being inside of me, and I was responsible for everything he got. Gisele Bundchen
 I'm trying to be in the moment and really enjoy my pregnancy. I feel really lucky. Jewel
 We believe in funding family planning because it helps to prevent unintended pregnancy. We believe that a woman considering an abortion should not be forced to have an ultrasound against her will. Nancy Keenan
 I really felt like I finally made it. Having your first fake pregnancy rumor. It was really awesome. I feel like it's part of what happens in this business, but that's a real one. That's a cool one to get. Lea Michele
 After my pregnancy, I discovered I have an allergy to yeast. Problem is, all the food I love has yeast in it. So I have to relearn how to cook. Tia Mowry
 The early stage of pregnancy for me is quite hard to hide. Kate Winslet
 My back was just destroyed after pregnancy. I almost had to have surgery, until I did Pilates and rebuilt my body. Melissa McCarthy
 I tell myself that after four children my belly is already so stretched and flabby that I have to do origami to get my pants buttoned. One more pregnancy and I'd be doomed to elastic waists for the rest of my life. Ayelet Waldman
 If adolescent pregnancy prevention is to become a priority, then our strategy, as advocates, must contain two key elements: civic engagement and education. Jane Fonda
 Pregnancy has been a huge lesson in patience and in allowing myself to be open to whatever the day may hand me. Anna Kaiser
 I had gross morning sickness til about 15 weeks and then gestational diabetes, and most annoyingly, from about week 20, I had pelvis issues, which saw me on crutches for the last five weeks of the pregnancy and has since developed into full-blown Osteitis Pubis and pelvic instability. Zoe Foster Blake
 With pregnancy and nursing, the hormones mean your skin tends to be more sensitive to the light, so it's very important to use sun block every day. Shakira
 There are some women whose pregnancy would make some sly bachelor smile. Honore de Balzac
 The easiest way to get your body back after baby is to not gain too much weight during your pregnancy! Constance Marie
 When one begins, as I did, to analyze men after a fairly long experience of analyzing women, one receives a most surprising impression of the intensity of this envy of pregnancy, childbirth, and motherhood, as well as of breasts and of the act of suckling. Karen Horney
 Pregnancy changed my body; it changed the way I walk. Andie MacDowell
 I will say no matter how many times you go through pregnancy and then phase into newborn life, it never becomes routine or normal. Ayesha Curry
 The thing that's nice about pregnancy is that in the end, you have a baby. Ann Romney
 Pregnancy is a kind of miracle. Especially so in that it proves that a man and woman can conspire to force God to create a new soul. Robert Anton Wilson
 It's about time we make the well-being of our young people more important than ideology and politics. As a country, we benefit from investing in their future by investing in teen pregnancy prevention. Jane Fonda
 We expect teachers to handle teenage pregnancy, substance abuse, and the failings of the family. Then we expect them to educate our children. John Sculley
 It's true what they say, and I am now a firm believer in the fact that every pregnancy is different for every woman! Ayesha Curry
 Toward the end of my pregnancy, I felt really big - I gained about 40 pounds, which is a lot for my size. Christina Aguilera
 Pregnancy and motherhood are the most beautiful and significantly life-altering events that I have ever experienced. Elisabeth Hasselbeck
 It's normal to gain weight during pregnancy. It's something that has to happen to your body. Carnie Wilson
 A pregnancy is a marvelous moment that I would love to repeat and repeat. Paz Vega
 We must begin to shift the emphasis of teen-age pregnancy to teen-age boys. Gloria Steinem
 Most people, almost everyone knows of a teen mom. Teen pregnancy rates are growing, and we need to bring awareness to that. Madisen Beaty
 Going into a pregnancy is a really challenging time for a woman, because it's forever-changing, both mentally and physically. Brooke Burke
 I love pregnancy and the bump and the whole thing. Bethenny Frankel
I thought my body was going to change so quickly with pregnancy that I'd freak out. But it was really gradual. Jenna Dewan

I never ever slept again after my first pregnancy. Uma Thurman

It's amazing how much misinformation there is about pregnancy and how many myths are still ingrained into our culture. Jennifer Hyman

The best gift you can give a baby is a full nine months of pregnancy. Thalia

The worst part about pregnancy would definitely have to be my nausea. I don't know why it's just called morning sickness because morning sickness never just happened in the morning for me and it's not happening just in the morning for my sister. Tia Mowry

I've been so fortunate to have had such a healthy, easy pregnancy and have been incredibly active the entire way through. My favorite part is feeling the baby move - but the entire process is such a miracle. Mary Helen Bowers

During my high-risk pregnancy, I consistently experienced subpar care from my hospital, which led me to hire two midwives instead. They provided me with excellent and loving care, and they made my pregnancy a truly special and powerful moment in my life. Patrisse Cullors

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

40+ Beautiful Flowers Tattoos Ideas For Women

35 Short Skirt Outfits Ideas

18 Charming Black outfits images and quotes

45 Cute Toe Nail Art Ideas For Summer

45 Tattoo Ideas That Make You Looked Hotter