35 Short Skirt Outfits Ideas



 If you wear a short enough skirt, the party will come to you.
Dorothy Parker
 A good speech should be like a woman's skirt: long enough to cover the subject and short enough to create interest
Winston Churchill
 Fashion is born by small facts, trends, or even politics, never by trying to make little pleats and furbelows, by trinkets, by clothes easy to copy, or by the shortening or lengthening of a skirt.
Elsa Schiaparelli


 A short skirt and lots of makeup won't impress me.
Harry Styles
 The idea that men 'lose control' around a woman in a short skirt is insulting to men, completely relieves perpetrators of responsibility, and erases and ignores male victims.
Laura Bates
 That is what I want to tell you about: the girls with their short skirts and bright eyes and big-city dreams. The girls of 1929.
Anna Godbersen
 I like to wear a lot of baggy things. Like, I buy guys' clothes, like T-shirts, and I cut them up and wear them loose, but my blazers have to be really fitted. I also like layering things and really short skirts - or showing off my legs.
Taylor Momsen


 If you wear short skirts you get your femininity back.
Heather Mills

 I often feel like I have this spirit living inside of me, always dressing in like short mini skirts... but then I start to discover myself. So there are eight spirits, mischievous ones, sad ones, handsome ones, wise ones, and crazy ones.
Bai Ling
 Even if it doesn't fit the woman, like, let's say a very short skirt, and the woman doesn't have the legs or the height to wear the skirt, but she has to wear it because it's fashionable. Don't do it! If it doesn't look good on you, don't worry about it.
Carolina Herrera
 It seems disrespectful to me to see ladies in church in very short skirts or skimpy, sleeveless tops. I would imagine that it could be distracting to men who are trying to keep their minds on God.
Elisabeth Elliot


 In L.A. summer's blistering heat, I've seen many girls wearing short skirts with Ugg boots. I like the boots, and the short skirts, but I've always wondered, don't their feet get hot?
Jackson Rathbone
 There were people thrice her size on the Trenton platform and she looked admiringly at one of them, a woman in a very short skirt. She thought nothing of slender legs shown off in miniskirts--it was safe and easy, after all, to display legs of which the world approved--but the fat woman's act was about the quiet conviction that one shared only with oneself, a sense of rightness that others failed to see.
Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
 I'm not a risk taker. I don't do plunging necklines or really short skirts. I try to stay as classy as possible and provide a little mystery.
Kristen Bell



























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

40+ Beautiful Flowers Tattoos Ideas For Women

30 Beautiful pregnancy dress ideas and quotes

18 Charming Black outfits images and quotes

45 Cute Toe Nail Art Ideas For Summer

45 Tattoo Ideas That Make You Looked Hotter